Book opinion forum

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Walterevws
Currently Reading: Mark of the Remaker
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-walterevws.html
Latest Review: "From Drift to SHIFT" by Jody B. Miller

Book opinion forum

Post by Walterevws »

Hi Scott, my name is Walter.I have a suggestion that I believe will improve the site.What if you set up a new forum that's open for all members to give an opinion about a specific book each week.You see,one doesn't have to go through the whole book to give an opinion about it.For instance personally I don't like sci-fi novels,but sure like hell I can tell a good one from a poor one by just flipping through them.This will give authors a way to gauge the 'buyability' of their books as a whole package.Just think about it,and again it will make all members feel valuable to the site.This can even give members a place to earn a few points.Of course there need not be payment for this.
Latest Review: "From Drift to SHIFT" by Jody B. Miller

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”