Downloading Free BOTD book

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

lindamoffitt02
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 957
Reading Device: B07TMJ1R3X

Downloading Free BOTD book

Post by lindamoffitt02 »

What happens if we already own a copy of the free botd book that we are supposed to download today? :shock2: :?:
:techie-reference: Mrs. Linda Moffitt
Excitedreads
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 667">Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows</a>
Currently Reading: Rich Woman
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-excitedreads.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
Reading Device: B00J8DL78O

Post by Excitedreads »

Nothing i believe... either way it's free. It's just part of the process to qualify for the daily $20 giveaway, as far as I know.
Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be...
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

I don't think you have to download to qualify, you just have to read the sample to give your informed comment, but if you're already informed then you just have to give your opinion in the reply/comment sections.
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

geoffrey ngoima wrote:I don't think you have to download to qualify, you just have to read the sample to give your informed comment, but if you're already informed then you just have to give your opinion in the reply/comment sections.
If the book is free, you do have to download it to qualify for the Giveaway. If you already own the book, it counts as well.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

gali wrote:
geoffrey ngoima wrote:I don't think you have to download to qualify, you just have to read the sample to give your informed comment, but if you're already informed then you just have to give your opinion in the reply/comment sections.
If the book is free, you do have to download it to qualify for the Giveaway. If you already own the book, it counts as well.
Sth again that I didn't know, thank you.
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
Brighten Acquah
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B00XPWAHXK

Post by Brighten Acquah »

How do i get free BOTD ON MY DEVICE
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

They are available on Amazon. The giveaway page should provide you with a link to its page on Amazon. :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
Brighten Acquah
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B00XPWAHXK

Post by Brighten Acquah »

Thanks very much. I appreciate that

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”