Discuss music in poetry section

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

coolboy96
Bookshelf Size: 0

Discuss music in poetry section

Post by coolboy96 »

I noticed that the poetry section has much less active discussions than other forums. I decided that I would add music to the same category, especially since music lyrics create a connection between poetry and music.
fidelarmus
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by fidelarmus »

coolboy96 wrote:I noticed that the poetry section has much less active discussions than other forums. I decided that I would add music to the same category, especially since music lyrics create a connection between poetry and music.
Feel that the music lyrics rarely make sense when one burrows unwards. But it's the more cryptic writing outset that can render appeal. Calls each reading aspirant to be creatively analytical, so the puzzle unveils. Also, joy in the movie script which often gives better cues when getting details.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”