How To Change Favorite Author Listing?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

MasGatos
Favorite Author: Lee Child
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 74586">The Nocnista Agenda (Sam Jardine Crime Thrillers Book 2)</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 294
fav_author_id: 4411

How To Change Favorite Author Listing?

Post by MasGatos »

I see on my own Bookshelves listing that somehow I had chosen Luke Ellerman as my favorite author. But that is incorrect . My favorite author is Lee Childs. I don't see any instructions as to how to make this change.

Please tell me how to, in plain English, not in computer. Pretend that I am your old grandmother and need your help to do this, step by step.

I thank you in advance.

Mas Gatos
(Marsha Surad)
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

MasGatos wrote:I see on my own Bookshelves listing that somehow I had chosen Luke Ellerman as my favorite author. But that is incorrect . My favorite author is Lee Childs. I don't see any instructions as to how to make this change.

Please tell me how to, in plain English, not in computer. Pretend that I am your old grandmother and need your help to do this, step by step.

I thank you in advance.

Mas Gatos
(Marsha Surad)
1. Search for the author on the shelves.
2. Go to the author page by pressing on his name. I saved you the search. Here is the link: Lee Childs
2. To the left of the page, beneath the author pic, you will see the option: "Set as Favorite author".
3. Press on it and you are all set. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
MasGatos
Favorite Author: Lee Child
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 74586">The Nocnista Agenda (Sam Jardine Crime Thrillers Book 2)</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 294
fav_author_id: 4411

Post by MasGatos »

Gali, thank you so much for your help with my favorite author issue.
Mas Gatos
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

MasGatos wrote:Gali, thank you so much for your help with my favorite author issue.
Mas Gatos
You're welcome! :)
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”