Question about Editorial Analysis section of Reviewer Score

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Anirudh Badri
Currently Reading: Quiet
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anirudh-badri.html
Latest Review: Galactic Passages: Planet 6333 by Dean and Anson Vargo

Question about Editorial Analysis section of Reviewer Score

Post by Anirudh Badri »

Hello all.

I am a new reviewer and my first review is currently pending, and as a result there is no editorial data yet.

On the scores page, it mentions that in the absence of the editorial data "Book of the month participation used instead."

The questions regarding scores on that page further mention that "if no editorial analysis data, total number of book of the month posts used instead". I have participated in the Book of the Month discussions and that is reflected in the column dedicated to that participation. However, the score for Editorial analysis still remains 0.

Could someone please clarify why this is happening, or if there is a mistake, please address it. Thank you. :tiphat:
It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it.

–Oscar Wilde
stoppoppingtheP
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Adriana Trigiani
Favorite Book: The Hand of Fatima
Currently Reading: High Low In-Between
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stoppoppingthep.html
Latest Review: If I Only Knew by Kim Simmons
fav_author_id: 8071

Post by stoppoppingtheP »

I think that the Editorial Analysis score goes from -30 to +30 points. Thus if you have 0 points, you are in the middle and have to work your way up with positive review ratings. At least that's how I think it works.

“there have been so many times
i have seen a man wanting to weep
but
instead
beat his heart until it was unconscious.

-masculine”

― Nayyirah Waheed

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”