A little help?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Juan Miguel 11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juan-miguel-11.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

A little help?

Post by Juan Miguel 11 »

I finish my first book to review. and im waiting for the approval or rather hoping hehe. i just want to know where can i get a new book to read? or should i wait for the response before getting a new one?
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Juan Miguel 11 wrote:I finish my first book to review. and im waiting for the approval or rather hoping hehe. i just want to know where can i get a new book to read? or should i wait for the response before getting a new one?
After the review is approved, you can get a new book from the RT list. Good luck!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Maria joraimah
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 92854">The Zodiac Killer</a>
Currently Reading: Unbroken
Bookshelf Size: 28

Post by Maria joraimah »

Is it possible to post new topics in this forum? And if yes, then how?
" HAPPINESS is finding PEACE within yourself! " :D
gali

Post by gali »

Maria joraimah wrote:Is it possible to post new topics in this forum? And if yes, then how?
Yes, but only if they are related to the topic of the forum, weren't ask before, or aren't answered in the FAQ.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Maria joraimah
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 92854">The Zodiac Killer</a>
Currently Reading: Unbroken
Bookshelf Size: 28

Post by Maria joraimah »

Okay, got it! Many thanks for that. :)
" HAPPINESS is finding PEACE within yourself! " :D
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

A little help please?
After receiving payment for the twitter retweets last month and the inability to withdraw due to PayPal's unavailability in my country (Nigeria), I received a mail from them with a deadline for withdrawal (Sept 17)otherwise I would lose the reward. Please, what do I do? Because of this situation, it's likely gonna be difficult when I start getting paid reviews as well.
Please help quickly. Thank you.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
gali

Post by gali »

Vickie Noel wrote:A little help please?
After receiving payment for the twitter retweets last month and the inability to withdraw due to PayPal's unavailability in my country (Nigeria), I received a mail from them with a deadline for withdrawal (Sept 17)otherwise I would lose the reward. Please, what do I do? Because of this situation, it's likely gonna be difficult when I start getting paid reviews as well.
Please help quickly. Thank you.
The Guidelines tab on your RT page (Important: Other Terms and Policies/rule #10) answers that question.

Also, there are plans to add alternative payout methods soon :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

Hi,
Okay, I know that paid and volunteer reviews on OBC are prohibited elsewhere, but what about reviews on books previously read and pasted on the General Book and Reading Discussion Form as a normal topic, though not provided by OBC Review team. Is it possible to copy and paste them on other sites?
gali

Post by gali »

Vickie Noel wrote:Hi,
Okay, I know that paid and volunteer reviews on OBC are prohibited elsewhere, but what about reviews on books previously read and pasted on the General Book and Reading Discussion Form as a normal topic, though not provided by OBC Review team. Is it possible to copy and paste them on other sites?
As long as those are not provided by the OBC Review team, you can do so.

Please note that you should post your unofficial reviews on the appropriate forum Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series Forum and not on the General Book and Reading Discussion Form.
A retired Admin/Mod

Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

gali wrote:

Please note that you should post your unofficial reviews on the appropriate forum Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series Forum and not on the General Book and Reading Discussion Form.
Ohhhhh, now I get it. I think I wasn't sure which forum exactly to post it and just opted to go with the one where a particular unofficial review I once commented on was located. Thank goodness I asked now. Thanks for sorting me out gali! :D

But then again, do you think I can move it to the correct forum now that it's already been posted?
gali

Post by gali »

Vickie Noel wrote:
gali wrote:

Ohhhhh, now I get it. I think I wasn't sure which forum exactly to post it and just opted to go with the one where a particular unofficial review I once commented on was located. Thank goodness I asked now. Thanks for sorting me out gali! :D

But then again, do you think I can move it to the correct forum now that it's already been posted?

I already moved it to the 'Other Fiction' forum. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

Great. Thanks again. :D

-- 28 Oct 2017, 04:29 --

Hi,
All things being equal, today, I will be winning the $20 amazon giftcard from the daily giveaways. As usual, as today's BOTD is free, I need to provide receipt of download to claim my prize. 

Unfortunately for me, the download has totally refused to work. My registered address is Parkville, Maryland and I've been enjoying downloads of other free BOTDs with receipts to show. But today, it keeps telling me that I'm trying to purchase a book outside my registered country. I'm worried because this may likely affect my ability to claim my prize.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”