Are things delayed?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Are things delayed?

Post by kandscreeley »

I wondered if it was just me or if anyone else noticed the editors were delayed right now? I have about 3 reviews waiting on editor review? Also, Scott has not been answering as quickly or around like he used to be. Anyone know if everything is okay?
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Jaime Lync
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaime-lync.html
Latest Review: You Are A Christian. NOW WHAT? by James Rondinone

Post by Jaime Lync »

I also have noticed that things seem to have been delayed. I contacted a reviewer friend and she told me that she has had up to 5 reviews pending once so it is not a big deal. I hope that it is not a big deal. Hope to read your new reviews soon.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”