My Book Shelf

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Plane Williams
Currently Reading: Christianity and Philosophy
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-plane-williams.html
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann

My Book Shelf

Post by Plane Williams »

Yesterday, Wed May 16, I became a new member and selected my first book; Road Map to End of Days. Everything went fine- message indicated I downloaded the book ok and so forth.

Today I check my bookshelf and it showed (1) book in the reading shelf. Then within seconds it went to (0) no books in any of my shelves.

Please advise

Plane
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Plane Williams wrote:Yesterday, Wed May 16, I became a new member and selected my first book; Road Map to End of Days. Everything went fine- message indicated I downloaded the book ok and so forth.

Today I check my bookshelf and it showed (1) book in the reading shelf. Then within seconds it went to (0) no books in any of my shelves.

Please advise

Plane
Review books usually appear on the shelf after the review was approved and published, so no need to be concerned about that. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Rosemary Okoko
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-okoko.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz

Post by Rosemary Okoko »

hi, i realized that after successfully reviewing a book, it comes to the bookshelf. check again after you pass your review.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”