Old Reviews

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

K Hogan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Old Reviews

Post by K Hogan »

When I come to the site all I see are the current Reviews. There should be an archived review section that readers can look through as well. The way it works now you are only allowed to build your library with current books from actively paying authors. Imagine if the public library worked this way.
Amagine
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Bookshelf Size: 721
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251

Post by Amagine »

Hi!

There is a section where old reviews are kept. On the forum page, look under the one labeled, "Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books." From there, you can choose a genre and under the genre are current and old reviews for you to read.

Hope this helps!
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

:text-yeahthat:
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”