Uploading problem: mismatch book cover to title (Solved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Ceciltrixiedom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =164903">A Very Secret Affair</a>
Currently Reading: The Language Of Flowers
Bookshelf Size: 31

Uploading problem: mismatch book cover to title (Solved)

Post by Ceciltrixiedom »

Hello, i am a newbie here. My problem concerns the book i added to my shelves entitled "Summer Nights" by Caroline B Cooney. I unintentionally uploaded a wrong cover (fields of the Sun). I succeeded in changing the cover in my shelves but the wrong one still appear in the bookshelves. I also tried removing it, it is still there. Please i need an advise. Thanks.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Ceciltrixiedom wrote:Hello, i am a newbie here. My problem concerns the book i added to my shelves entitled "Summer Nights" by Caroline B Cooney. I unintentionally uploaded a wrong cover (fields of the Sun). I succeeded in changing the cover in my shelves but the wrong one still appear in the bookshelves. I also tried removing it, it is still there. Please i need an advise. Thanks.
I fixed it for you, but please next time report it via the shelves.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Ceciltrixiedom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =164903">A Very Secret Affair</a>
Currently Reading: The Language Of Flowers
Bookshelf Size: 31

Post by Ceciltrixiedom »

A sorry. I was trying but it seemed i couldnt explain the matter there because there are buttons to click which does not match with my concern. Thank you for the help anyway.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Ceciltrixiedom wrote:A sorry. I was trying but it seemed i couldnt explain the matter there because there are buttons to click which does not match with my concern. Thank you for the help anyway.
One of the options there is "cover is wrong" and you have the option to add a message to the report. Anyway, you're welcome. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”