Cant afford to buy the books

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Denray
Bookshelf Size: 0

Cant afford to buy the books

Post by Denray »

I did not understand that I first had to purchase the book before I review it. I cannot afford to buy books.
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

You do not have to purchase the books that you end up reviewing as part of the review team. You can read more about it in the FAQ under the Review Team section.
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
Greatachiever
Currently Reading: Silk And Scholar
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-greatachiever.html
Latest Review: "Lemoncella Cocktail" by Rene Natan

Post by Greatachiever »

But there are free books to review..And am sure as u increase ur reviewer score the u can get more access to books, that you will even get paid for. Am a new member here too...But am prepared to walk my way throught, Pick a Book and read Man!
Latest Review: "Lemoncella Cocktail" by Rene Natan

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”