Listing multiple genres?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Julie Ditton
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 031">Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2</a>
Currently Reading: The Bone Collection
Bookshelf Size: 792
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-ditton.html
Latest Review: "Nightlord: Sunset" by Garon Whited
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Listing multiple genres?

Post by Julie Ditton »

I have a suggestion. In my opinion, sometimes a book has multiple genres. However, in the genre choice area one has to pick. I suggest that we might change that application so a member could choose a couple genres. This way it would show up in both searches.

For example: Nora Roberts books are equally Mystery and Romance. The Twilight Saga and House of Night books are technically YA, but based on reading level I would classify them as Fantasy. On the same line Patterson's Middle School and I Funny books are classified as YA, but the reading level should put it in Childrens literature.

Just putting in my two cents. Thank you.
"Oh honestly, don't you two read?"

-Hermione Granger in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer 's Stone
by J.K. Rowling
Latest Review: "Nightlord: Sunset" by Garon Whited
needmoresleep
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-needmoresleep.html
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty

Post by needmoresleep »

I was just thinking about this! really would like for something like this to happen
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”