OnlineBookClub.org Amazon Book Giveaways

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

OnlineBookClub.org Amazon Book Giveaways

Post by Scott »

Hi,

I have been shying away from Amazon giveaways lately because they do not allow our non-USA members to participate.

However, I have discovered that I can now create Amazon Giveaways for Kindle books. I know when I manually gift a Kindle book to international users, they are generally able to get it. So I have created an Amazon giveaway for Kindle copies of the April Book of the Month. Please play and then let me know if it works for you:

April Book of the Month Amazon Giveaway!

If it doesn't work for you, any quick details you have about why it didn't work or error message you received would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to get an email when there is a new Amazon Book Giveaway, subscribe to this topic. I will post new ones here.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

It doesn't work. It asked me if I have a US shipping address. When I answered no, it told me the giveaway is onlt open to residents of the united States.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
MsMartha
Currently Reading: Collected Works of Algernon Blackwood (Unabridged)
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msmartha.html
Latest Review: "9 Realities of Caring for an Elderly Parent" by Stefania Shaffer
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by MsMartha »

I got as far as the link that says to follow Scott on Twitter, but it didn't hook me to anything. Now, I'm assuming this would let me sign up for Twitter so I could follow Scott--since I'm not on Twitter already. Or do I need to sign up to Twitter first?
Latest Review: "9 Realities of Caring for an Elderly Parent" by Stefania Shaffer
booklover1
Currently Reading: Sole Guidance
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklover1.html
Reading Device: B0054OWZVY

Post by booklover1 »

I have received e-books before from Amazon and I live in Canada. It might be the way you set-up the giveaway as in a setting or perhaps you need to join Amazon Canada as well for it?
kimmyschemy06
Currently Reading: The Searching Three
Bookshelf Size: 694
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimmyschemy06.html
Latest Review: Kazi Boku by M. Poyhonen

Post by kimmyschemy06 »

The same way with gali. It didn't work for me because I don't have US shipping address.
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading: Beyond the Wand
Bookshelf Size: 556
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: Lugares Amables by Lidice Megla
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

I think it worked for me just fine. It just said the giveaway has ended.
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”