OnlineBookClub.org Code Word Giveaways

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Re: OnlineBookClub.org Code Word Giveaways

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

Scott wrote: 06 Jul 2016, 09:30 Congrats @ilovebooks2 you won the drawing for yesterday's giveaway. I sent your $10 Amazon gift card.

As stated before, I won't be announcing the winners in this topic anymore. Now the previous winners and a record of all the entries will be available on the daily giveaway page.

You can also see the current day's entries to see where you stack up.

I greatly prefer this kind of transparency to the Rafflecopter system. :)
Is this reward process working now??
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
kfwilson6
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

Sarah Tariq wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 10:08
Scott wrote: 06 Jul 2016, 09:30 Congrats @ilovebooks2 you won the drawing for yesterday's giveaway. I sent your $10 Amazon gift card.

As stated before, I won't be announcing the winners in this topic anymore. Now the previous winners and a record of all the entries will be available on the daily giveaway page.

All of the previous posts are more than two years old. Scott used to have a different method for giving away gift cards. The current method is the BOTD sharing where you earn entries for each type of social media you share on among other things. This topic in the forum isn't really relevant anymore. I suggest checking the time stamp on posts to make sure they are recent and relevant before asking about outdated information.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

kfwilson6 wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 22:24
Sarah Tariq wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 10:08

All of the previous posts are more than two years old. Scott used to have a different method for giving away gift cards. The current method is the BOTD sharing where you earn entries for each type of social media you share on among other things. This topic in the forum isn't really relevant anymore. I suggest checking the time stamp on posts to make sure they are recent and relevant before asking about outdated information.
:text-yeahthat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”