Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box, as we prefer to deal with Review Team issues privately. If you have an issue or question related to the Review Team, please first check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher) or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer). If you are a reviewer and you have a suggestion, you can post that in the special private Review Team Support Forum.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06 Dec 2019, 06:13
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I have received the email to verify my email but there is no link inside the email, it appears blank. I have tried resending it three times and I keep recieving a blank email. Can someone suggest what the issue is please?
- Kristiana Kumpunen
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06 Dec 2019, 20:26
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 12 Nov 2019, 04:49
- Currently Reading: The Mindset
- Bookshelf Size: 83
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tutorgirlcheyenne.html
- Latest Review: MY FRIEND Marilyn by Christopher Lentz
I was able to verify it a moment ago for the Book of the Month, but still cannot verify it for the Review Team page. I have not navigated away from the page it takes me to. Online Book Club is an approved sender. Since I'm receiving other emails from that email address, it doesn't appear to be a domain blocking issue. I did however look up the troubleshooting info from my provider. My email address is correct. I've tried opening the link on android and iPad. I still have the original verification email as well as other emails, so it's not a spam folder issue either. It's subtracting 10 points on my score due to this.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 42430
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: The Three Musketeers
- Bookshelf Size: 1983
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3403
- Joined: 31 Jul 2006, 23:00
- 2019 Reading Goal: 52
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 19
- 2018 Reading Goal: 52
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 7
- 2017 Reading Goal: 36
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 25
- Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
- Bookshelf Size: 284
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Publishing Contest Votes: 960
Hi,MrsS wrote: ↑04 Dec 2019, 01:58Hello,
At first, I did not get an email to verify my email address. So I clicked on the link and had it resend it to me. Then the email showed up in my inbox, which was great! However, when I opened the email, there was nothing there. There are no words and there is no link to click on. I clicked on the resend button again, and the same thing happened. The emailed showed up, but there is nothing in the body of the email. So I am not sure what I need to do now.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sorry for the trouble. Please forward the blank email, or even better the full source code of the blank email) to me with a brief recap of the issue at:
"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
- Posts: 703
- Joined: 04 Oct 2019, 13:47
- 2019 Reading Goal: 15
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 80
- Favorite Book: Code Name Lily
- Currently Reading: Death Trap
- Bookshelf Size: 240
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drpatti8454.html
- Latest Review: Lily White Lie by Connie Chappell
- Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 27 Dec 2019, 10:17
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvafaerie.html
- Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty