Currently reading

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Alastaire Arendse
Favorite Author: Billy Graham
Favorite Book: My spouse, my friend
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alastaire-arendse.html
Latest Review: Because He Loved Us by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: K960
fav_author_id: 14201
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Currently reading

Post by Alastaire Arendse »

Dear Reviewer

I am currently reading a book but my book shelf shows empty even I have downloaded the book on PDF. Is there any way that you can help me? The name of the book is "Stolen grace" by Reverend Errol E. Leslie. Thank you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely
Alastaire Arendse
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Alastaire Arendse wrote: 02 Jun 2023, 22:17 Dear Reviewer

I am currently reading a book but my book shelf shows empty even I have downloaded the book on PDF. Is there any way that you can help me? The name of the book is "Stolen grace" by Reverend Errol E. Leslie. Thank you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely
Alastaire Arendse
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Kindly check it on the download section of your device. I hope this helps you clarify your query. Have a great day. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

I'm wishing you a good day. :tiphat:
Jeremie
Official Reviewer Representative

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”