Getting Started [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Nancy Smith
Bookshelf Size: 0

Getting Started [resolved]

Post by Nancy Smith »

I love to read, and would like to start reviewing some books. Do I need to have an e-book, and, if so, which type do you recommend for the purpose of the Online Book Club?
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Nancy Smith wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 12:47 I love to read, and would like to start reviewing some books. Do I need to have an e-book, and, if so, which type do you recommend for the purpose of the Online Book Club?
Hi there,

If you'd like to become a reviewer, please read the review team guidelines for starters. You can find them here: review-team/guidelines.php

Please post further questions regarding the review team to the Review Team Support forum: viewforum.php?f=132

I hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”