OBC Reader App

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Evangeline Khumalo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12959
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evangeline-khumalo.html
Latest Review: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo

OBC Reader App

Post by Evangeline Khumalo »

Is it possible for there to be an option to send the book you want to review to your OBC Reader app. I recently started using and I think it is more convenient than downloading the book then emailing it to yourself so that you can open it on your kindle mobile app or adobe acrobat PDF reader. I struggled with this for three hours last night and I would really like for there to be an option for me to just send the book to my OBC reader app. Please :D
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Evangeline Khumalo wrote: 07 Feb 2023, 08:34 Is it possible for there to be an option to send the book you want to review to your OBC Reader app. I recently started using and I think it is more convenient than downloading the book then emailing it to yourself so that you can open it on your kindle mobile app or adobe acrobat PDF reader. I struggled with this for three hours last night and I would really like for there to be an option for me to just send the book to my OBC reader app. Please :D
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. If I understand correctly, you would like the option to have the book you selected for review available immediately on the OBC Reader App after you have confirmed a successful download of it? Please let me know.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Evangeline Khumalo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12959
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evangeline-khumalo.html
Latest Review: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Evangeline Khumalo »

Yes please. The previous book I reviewed went straight to the app. I think this one didn't because it was a PDF. I don't have a problem with PDF but of late working with this format has been a nightmare.
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Evangeline Khumalo wrote: 07 Feb 2023, 14:48 Yes please. The previous book I reviewed went straight to the app. I think this one didn't because it was a PDF. I don't have a problem with PDF but of late working with this format has been a nightmare.
Hi,

And thank you for the message and clarification. I have forwarded your suggestion to the developers. I will let you know when I hear back from them.

Wishing you a lovely day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative
Zoie holley
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Zoie holley »

Also waiting for this. I want to start my first book but it sent me to Amazon and it’s only free if I get the free trial for a kindle subscription.
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 378
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Keys to Healthy Communication by Bobby R Patton,Rusalyn H Andrews and Jennifer Page Daily
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Zoie holley wrote: 11 Feb 2023, 23:05 Also waiting for this. I want to start my first book but it sent me to Amazon and it’s only free if I get the free trial for a kindle subscription.
Some of the opportunities are only available via Amazon. If you want to read only on the app, you need to select the epub format.

Thanks,

Alice (Official Reviewer Representative)
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”