Need to change may Amazon name [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Holly Goncalves
Favorite Book: Lost Connections
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly-goncalves.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Need to change may Amazon name [resolved]

Post by Holly Goncalves »

:?: I made a mistake and wrote the wrong name on my preference page under the Amazon name section. It will not allow me to change my Amazon name. I tried creating an Amazon account to match the name I entered. However, that did not allow me to leave a review because the new profile did not meet the requirements to leave reviews. In order to satisfy the requirements of the online book club review team, I need to be able to change my Amazon name, then I'll be able to leave a review there, as well as on the online book club page. How do I get in contact with the administrator in order to rectify this error?
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Holly Goncalves wrote: 10 Nov 2022, 13:23 :?: I made a mistake and wrote the wrong name on my preference page under the Amazon name section. It will not allow me to change my Amazon name. I tried creating an Amazon account to match the name I entered. However, that did not allow me to leave a review because the new profile did not meet the requirements to leave reviews. In order to satisfy the requirements of the online book club review team, I need to be able to change my Amazon name, then I'll be able to leave a review there, as well as on the online book club page. How do I get in contact with the administrator in order to rectify this error?
Hi.

Thank you for reaching out. You've made several posts regarding this. You've also sent emails, which were answered. Kindly avoid making multiple posts regarding one subject to avoid confusion.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Holly Goncalves
Currently Reading:

Hi Melissa,
I appreciate your timely response and assistance. I have not sent any emails. I did receive an email from the online book club. Perhaps this is where the confusion lies. I was unaware that posting on different forums was unwelcome. I admittedly have a lot of trouble understanding and navigating the online book club forums. I wasn't sure where or how to get my questions answered. At first, I posted in a resolved thread, when I figured this out, I thought it would not be viewed, so I tried again. Then I realized that I had posted in the public forum, and not the review team forum, I thought I'd better correct the mistake. Please don't miss interpret this as intentionally posting several times to cause trouble.
Thanks again for your assistance.
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Holly Goncalves wrote: 11 Nov 2022, 12:58 Hi Melissa,
I appreciate your timely response and assistance. I have not sent any emails. I did receive an email from the online book club. Perhaps this is where the confusion lies. I was unaware that posting on different forums was unwelcome. I admittedly have a lot of trouble understanding and navigating the online book club forums. I wasn't sure where or how to get my questions answered. At first, I posted in a resolved thread, when I figured this out, I thought it would not be viewed, so I tried again. Then I realized that I had posted in the public forum, and not the review team forum, I thought I'd better correct the mistake. Please don't miss interpret this as intentionally posting several times to cause trouble.
Thanks again for your assistance.
Hi.

Thank you for the response. If you have an issue with the review team, you need to post the issue on the review team support forum. Otherwise, you can post it on this forum. However, you do not need to worry about this anymore. Was I able to solve your issue? We're you able to change your Amazon display name?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
Holly Goncalves
Currently Reading:

Hi Melissa,
Yes, I managed to changed my Amazon display name to match the name that I enter in preferences on the OBC site. That solved the problem because I was able to mark the Amazon review as completed, and I regained access to the review team page.
Thank you again.
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Holly Goncalves wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 12:16 Hi Melissa,
Yes, I managed to changed my Amazon display name to match the name that I enter in preferences on the OBC site. That solved the problem because I was able to mark the Amazon review as completed, and I regained access to the review team page.
Thank you again.
Hi.

Thank you for the response. I'm glad this was solved. If you need assistance with anything else, please let me know.

Thank you.
Melissa.

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”