How long does it take for your forum posts to be approved? [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Marie Chalupová
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Brandon Sanderson
Currently Reading: The Will of the World
Bookshelf Size: 2290
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marie-chalupov.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 4040
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Re: How long does it take for your forum posts to be approved?

Post by Marie Chalupová »

kipper_ wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 01:49 I think there has been a backlog for a while. I still have posts pending from a few weeks back, and every few days or so, I’ll get notified of a handful that have been approved. I think I read somewhere that there is a moderator shortage right now, so I’d expect some time to pass before posts gets approved. Hopefully you start to see a few pop up after a couple weeks. (:
Thank you for the heads up. I was starting to worry it might be just me. I will just be patient then.
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Marie Chalupova wrote: 10 Oct 2022, 08:38
kipper_ wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 01:49 I think there has been a backlog for a while. I still have posts pending from a few weeks back, and every few days or so, I’ll get notified of a handful that have been approved. I think I read somewhere that there is a moderator shortage right now, so I’d expect some time to pass before posts gets approved. Hopefully you start to see a few pop up after a couple weeks. (:
Thank you for the heads up. I was starting to worry it might be just me. I will just be patient then.
Hi there,

Yes, unfortunately that is the current situation. Patience is appreciated!

Thank you, and have a lovely day, :greetings-waveyellow:
Kirsi
Keysman
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Keysman »

Hi Scott Hughes or admin(s),

My account is not new but my posts have been approved before, this time my posts are not even being approved. Please assist me with this.

Thanks!
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Keysman wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 12:39 Hi Scott Hughes or admin(s),

My account is not new but my posts have been approved before, this time my posts are not even being approved. Please assist me with this.

Thanks!
Hi.

Thank you for reaching out. I can see you've made less than 25 posts so far. This is why your posts need approval. There's a backlog of unapproved posts. Kindly be patient as moderators are working on this. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Keysman
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Keysman »

Melissa Jane wrote: 20 Oct 2022, 03:07
Keysman wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 12:39 Hi Scott Hughes or admin(s),

Thanks!
Hi.

Thank you for reaching out. I can see you've made less than 25 posts so far. This is why your posts need approval. There's a backlog of unapproved posts. Kindly be patient as moderators are working on this. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Thank for getting back to me. Ohh makes sense, yeah no problem I can wait no issue here, it's just that for a moment I thought it was another thing going on with my account. Have a good day :D

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”