It takes a few days to a week, usually, for a book to be accepted or rejected. There is no set time, as far as I know. But there are a lot of reviews being submitted these days, so it takes a while for the editors to get through all of them.maedae123 wrote:I am waiting for my review to either get approved or rejected. I really want to start my next book. Can anyone look into this for me and let me know what is going on??
Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
- Posts: 8447
- Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 07:14
- 2017 Reading Goal: 125
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 3
- Bookshelf Size: 340
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alynnpowers.html
- Latest Review: The Shaman's Daughter by Nicki Royall Peet
- Reading Device: B0051QVF7A
- Publishing Contest Votes: 13
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 10:51
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- Currently Reading: For the Love of Suzanne
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maedae123.html
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Oh! Okay. Good to know! I just think I am impatient when it comes to books!ALynnPowers wrote:It takes a few days to a week, usually, for a book to be accepted or rejected. There is no set time, as far as I know. But there are a lot of reviews being submitted these days, so it takes a while for the editors to get through all of them.maedae123 wrote:I am waiting for my review to either get approved or rejected. I really want to start my next book. Can anyone look into this for me and let me know what is going on??
-- 08 May 2015, 13:48 --
It has been a week now since I submitted my first review. It has been looked at. I have an editor score. Any new information?
- Posts: 163
- Joined: 04 Nov 2018, 14:37
- 2019 Reading Goal: 10
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amjohnson13mommy.html
- Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon
- Site Admin
- Posts: 37148
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 35
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: The Cat Who Blew the Whistle
- Bookshelf Size: 1911
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Your Score tab should explain that.