No longer able to post Amazon review [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Nisaa Sirkhot
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisaa-sirkhot.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

No longer able to post Amazon review [resolved]

Post by Nisaa Sirkhot »

I seem to be unable to post Amazon reviews for author books now. Amazon is cracking down on reviews posted by customers as favours to authors and has setup requirements that you have to meet to post a review. Does anyone have this problem as well? I am unable to post a review for one of the books I have recently read and I am unsure what to do. Will this affect my score and payment?
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Nisaa Sirkhot wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 04:03 I seem to be unable to post Amazon reviews for author books now. Amazon is cracking down on reviews posted by customers as favours to authors and has setup requirements that you have to meet to post a review. Does anyone have this problem as well? I am unable to post a review for one of the books I have recently read and I am unsure what to do. Will this affect my score and payment?
Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. You can go to your preferences tab and update that you are no longer able to post Amazon reviews. Please note that issues with the review team are only posted on the Review Team Support Forum. For that reason, I have to close this topic. I'm very sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Thanks.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”