The Title of my review did not fit in the Subject area

(Formerly the "Support, Feedback and Forum Announcements" forum.)
Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged! :)

For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.

---

IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.

---

To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.

There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Forum rules
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
stoppoppingtheP
Previous Member of the Month
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2017 Reading Goal: 50
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 24
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 30
Favorite Author: Adriana Trigiani
Favorite Book: The Hand of Fatima
Currently Reading: High Low In-Between
Bookshelf Size: 163
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stoppoppingthep.html
Latest Review: No Time To Kill by Victor M Alvarez
fav_author_id: 8071

The Title of my review did not fit in the Subject area

Post by stoppoppingtheP » 30 May 2014, 09:20

I have just put up my first review ever, but the title of the book was so long that I could not fit it into the Subject space.
I only put up half of the title, and left out the authors name.

I hope this is okay, and that I did not do the wrong thing :(

“there have been so many times
i have seen a man wanting to weep
but
instead
beat his heart until it was unconscious.

-masculine”

― Nayyirah Waheed

Scott
Site Admin
2018 Reading Goal: 52
2017 Reading Goal: 36
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 5
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 25
Favorite Author: Voltairine de Cleyre
Currently Reading: The Woman in the Window
Bookshelf Size: 229
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 2660
Signature Addition: testtesttest

Post by Scott » 30 May 2014, 12:15

Yes, that is fine. The title of the forum topic will actually be adjusted according to my own standards when I publish the review anyway.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
testtesttest

babathoust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-babathoust.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by babathoust » 15 Nov 2017, 18:54

I had this issue also in the last review I did. If something can be done to increase the size of the subject/title tab, it can be great!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box”