Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 896
- Joined: 14 May 2014, 09:59
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 24
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 30
- Favorite Book: The Hand of Fatima
- Currently Reading: High Low In-Between
- Bookshelf Size: 163
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stoppoppingthep.html
- Latest Review: No Time To Kill by Victor M Alvarez
I only put up half of the title, and left out the authors name.
I hope this is okay, and that I did not do the wrong thing
“there have been so many times
i have seen a man wanting to weep
beat his heart until it was unconscious.
― Nayyirah Waheed
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3152
- Joined: 31 Jul 2006, 23:00
- 2018 Reading Goal: 52
- 2017 Reading Goal: 36
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 5
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 25
- Currently Reading: The Woman in the Window
- Bookshelf Size: 229
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
- Reading Device: B00L89V1AA
- Publishing Contest Votes: 960
- Signature Addition: testtesttest
"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 03:39
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 8
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-babathoust.html
- Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White