Spammers and Spam Posts

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

sleepydumpling
Bookshelf Size: 0

Spammers and Spam Posts

Post by sleepydumpling »

Hi Folks,

Could I please ask that you not post in reply to spam posts? This forces those posts up in the "hit list" when they are a waste of space and should be left to filter to the bottom where they belong, and it means that when I'm deleting posts, I have to delete yours as well as the spammers, which means your post count goes down... I don't want that to happen!

Not to mention that any activity on them keeps the spammers happy... and keeps them coming back to spam more. Ignore the troll as they say.

Just ignore them and trust we mods to clear them up as soon as we can.

Cheers
Kath
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

Biblioklept

Post by Biblioklept »

Oops...sorry.
Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
P. J. O'Rourke
Wordsgood

Post by Wordsgood »

Sorry Sleepy. I should know better and will behave myself in the future. Promise!
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

No dramas, just giving you all the heads up, cos it means you lose post count!
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”