Download

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

tony4ros
Bookshelf Size: 0

Download

Post by tony4ros »

I have filled in all the form to review my book CRACKSCAM several times, and have tried to upload the ms to you . I do not recognise most of the possible files you quote, but I tried to upload the file I sent to Amazon (assuming this was .epub) but this didn't work. I have got a full Word Document, plus a .txt version, but your form doesn's seem to want to accept it. I can get an actual paperback copy to you if necessary (where should I send it?). I have also PAID for the review, and re-submitting seems to require me to pay again - about which I am not happy!!!
Can you suggest a resolution of my problem? Tony Stowell :?:
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

I have investigated this issue. There are several problems here.

1) There are no review requests associated with the account tony4ros, which uses an email address from gmail. It seems you are using two different email addresses. I am going to disable the account "tony4ros". To manage your review request, please log in with the same email address you used to submit the request which in your case is the one from aol.

2) You did indeed submit one review request and pay the ordered package, and then submit a whole new second review request for the same book with an order for another package. This would not help resolve the trouble you were having. I have deactivated the second request.

3) We don't accept Word Documents for review copies. Most ereaders cannot read Word/.doc files.

4) You originally selected that you could give us a review copy of your book in epub format, but presumably you do not have a copy of your book in epub format to give us. I have changed this selection for you. According to my records, you were able to upload the book in two other formats. So everything should be all set. Please just follow the links sent to you by email to manage your review request and make sure it's all set.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
tony2ros
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by tony2ros »

Hi Scott,
I am in the process of leaving AOL, where my address is tony2ros, and moving to gmail where it is tony4ros. This is for the benefit of my wife!
However, I will return to the tony2ros application and try again. I have both .txt versions and the the version I sent to kindle ( which I assumed was the same as .epub), so Let's get it right this time.
Tony

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”