Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box, as we prefer to deal with Review Team issues privately. If you have an issue or question related to the Review Team, please first check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher) or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer). If you are a reviewer and you have a suggestion, you can post that in the special private Review Team Support Forum.
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 17 Mar 2020, 15:26
- Favorite Book: Lord of the Rings
- Currently Reading: Beren and Lúthien
- Bookshelf Size: 51
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tjportugal.html
- Latest Review: Mister Sleepy by Jane Alice
I guess my suggestion falls in the category of "wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas'", but here I go.
Considering that OBC is already a well-established community with many members and continues to grow, how about starting a section with OBC merchandise like Bookmarks, Pens, Pencils, etc. that members could buy?
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 24 Dec 2019, 11:46
- Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
- Bookshelf Size: 28
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anngladys.html
- Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 20 Aug 2020, 08:25
- Currently Reading: Wordlines
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-male-azarke.html
- Latest Review: Duplicity by Fin C Gray
- Reading Device: lenovo