Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box, as we prefer to deal with Review Team issues privately. If you have an issue or question related to the Review Team, please first check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher) or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer). If you are a reviewer and you have a suggestion, you can post that in the special private Review Team Support Forum.
- Posts: 511
- Joined: 20 Feb 2018, 13:22
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 35
- 2018 Reading Goal: 75
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 120
- Favorite Book: Carmela
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 149
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristykhem.html
- Latest Review: Aurora and the Thief by Becky Bird
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 19 Mar 2020, 08:37
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-preciousreads.html
- Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 06 Apr 2020, 16:48
- Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
- Bookshelf Size: 14
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilikebigbooks.html
- Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery
- Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
- Site Admin
- Posts: 46423
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: Harrow the Ninth
- Bookshelf Size: 2029
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 11:30
- 2019 Reading Goal: 10
- Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awesomeliker.html
- Latest Review: Dynomike: Pay It Forward by Frankie B. Rabbit
This is actually a great idea! I could maybe try to set a goal for myself!ILikeBigBooks wrote: ↑10 Apr 2020, 18:29I totally agree, I was disappointed to find that there was no option for a 2020 book review. I am doing a challenge this year, 52 books in 52 weeks, but you have to read a new category every week. Its super interesting and really stretches your books you read.
Although one book a week might be a bit too much for me, maybe one every 2 weeks is something I could try!
Good luck with your challenge
- Posts: 75
- Joined: 29 Feb 2016, 20:22
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =8717">The Brothers Karamazov</a>
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alicia-fountain.html
- Latest Review: Shepherds of Destiny by Kiel Barnekov
That sounds difficult to read a new category each week! It will definitely broaden your view depending on the categories you readILikeBigBooks wrote: ↑10 Apr 2020, 18:29I totally agree, I was disappointed to find that there was no option for a 2020 book review. I am doing a challenge this year, 52 books in 52 weeks, but you have to read a new category every week. Its super interesting and really stretches your books you read.
Good luck with your challenge!
- Posts: 257
- Joined: 24 Dec 2019, 11:46
- Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
- Bookshelf Size: 25
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anngladys.html
- Latest Review: Selling with Presence by Reggie Pearse