BOTM Selection Refresh

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

TopaAzul062
Favorite Book: Cartouches, Field Guide and Identification Key
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topaazul062.html
Latest Review: Basic Training for the Self-Publishing Battlefields by Lewis Kempfer

BOTM Selection Refresh

Post by TopaAzul062 »

I know BOTM is optional but there have been some suggested books that look like they are making repeat appearances. I'm aware the selections were made in advance but does the list ever refresh to allow something different and new to be placed on the reading list? It would be nice if the list went through a refresh stage so different books could be suggested and not restricted to having to be part of more than one person's bookshelf.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

TopaAzul062 wrote: 31 Dec 2019, 16:44 I know BOTM is optional but there have been some suggested books that look like they are making repeat appearances. I'm aware the selections were made in advance but does the list ever refresh to allow something different and new to be placed on the reading list? It would be nice if the list went through a refresh stage so different books could be suggested and not restricted to having to be part of more than one person's bookshelf.
BOTM are no longer chosen from nominated books. :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”