Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box, as we prefer to deal with Review Team issues privately. If you have an issue or question related to the Review Team, please first check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher) or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer). If you are a reviewer and you have a suggestion, you can post that in the special private Review Team Support Forum.
- Michelle Fred
- Posts: 494
- Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 05:19
- Favorite Book: Sugar & Spice
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 42
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle-fred.html
- Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington
At the time I joined the review team, It was stated that a reviewer could withdraw their earnings through bitcoin or Amazon giftcards provided their fund is upto $100. I know that you reserve the right to change the rules at any time, but Paypal is restricted in my country, Nigeria.
So my suggestion is this, if no other means of payment is in the works? Is it possible to get a withdraw icon by the side of earned funds that will allow a person withdraw when they want? I suggest this because I can send a lump sum to a friend in another country to send me the equivalent in my local currency.
Thanks for your consideration
- Nisha Ward
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 1676
- Joined: 04 Feb 2019, 15:00
- 2019 Reading Goal: 40
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 95
- Favorite Book: A Murder is Announced
- Currently Reading: Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes
- Bookshelf Size: 207
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-ward.html
- Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon
- Reading Device: B0794RHPZD
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 35811
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 84
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: The Hive
- Bookshelf Size: 969
We assumed so, but he hasn't offered any confirmation as of yet.
(I hope so, because so many members can't access it.)
With everything site related now going through PayPal, it's made me wonder if he plans on it or not.
...Not all problems can be fixed. Sometimes you have to wait until the situation changes.
Seanan McGuire, The Unkindest Tide