Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box, as we prefer to deal with Review Team issues privately. If you have an issue or question related to the Review Team, please first check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher) or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer). If you are a reviewer and you have a suggestion, you can post that in the special private Review Team Support Forum.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 26 Oct 2019, 13:55
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 38
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisathereader76.html
- Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Site Admin
- Posts: 48396
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: The Ghost Of Llano Estacado
- Bookshelf Size: 2037
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
If it is regarding a book on the Shelf, report it via the Shelves and a mod will fix it.
"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
- Thea Frederick
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 29 Feb 2020, 13:44
- Currently Reading: Little Dorrit
- Bookshelf Size: 59
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thea-frederick.html
- Latest Review: How to Cope: Parenting a Child with Special Needs by Christine E. Staple Ebanks
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 37069
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 84
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: Late Eclipses
- Bookshelf Size: 986
There's a report option just above the list of users who have the book on their shelves.
This will lead you to another page where you can submit the correct information for the book, or, if you know there is a correct version already in Bookshelves, the link to the correct book.
"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons."