How to Make to Text Bold or Italic in Reviews

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
joury alghamdi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: How to Make to Text Bold or Italic in Reviews

Post by joury alghamdi »

Hello, Can someone please help me? I have a problem with writing the review using the bold and italic codes.

When I put the review on the preview mode it shows that the codes are visible in the preview section why is that happening? And how do I fix it?
Bertha Hope 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Bertha Hope 1 »

RATE THIS BOOK A 5
Lebohang Palesa 1
Currently Reading:

Post by Lebohang Palesa 1 »

test
Lynne Butterworth

Post by Lynne Butterworth »

regular txt bold txt regular txt
Brenda Romero 1
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Brenda Romero 1 »

[i/b]
Brenda Romero 1

Test [i/b]
Brenda Romero 1

[I/b]
Fumi11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fumi11.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Fumi11 »

b][/b]test
Hllary Osengo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hllary-osengo.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Hllary Osengo »

I have a problem making text bold and italics, so I need some help. I have tried to adhere to the guidelines, but it still can't work out as expected.
Arianna Lekhraj
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arianna-lekhraj.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Arianna Lekhraj »

Testing. This should be italic. And this should be normal.
Melody Burke
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melody-burke.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Melody Burke »

I am trying to submit the final review. I have put the italics and bold print, but still can't submit.
JuliusOnyango
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliusonyango.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by JuliusOnyango »

Hello, Can someone please help me? I have a problem with writing the review using italic code.

When I put the review on the preview mode, it shows <br/><br/> codes are visible in the preview section. Why is that happening? And how do I fix it?
Mary Ann Claudine Horton
Currently Reading: From Hell to Home
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Mary Ann Claudine Horton »

<r>&lt;t&gt;I applaud the choice made by the writer to use a classic illustration that is also realistic and real. Because this narrative is humorous and easy to read, it makes me feel like I'm reading an old-school lesson about parables stories. It's definitely highly enjoyable to read.&lt;/t&gt;<br/>
Even though it's not common to read about feces, I actually found it amusing to read about all the many ways that animals poop and how they are able to smell and taste them.<br/>
<br/>
I am constantly looking forward to figuring out how each animal is evaluated in terms of its feces.<br/>
<br/>
It's amusing how the author makes the words sound so natural, which can make it easier for readers to understand.<br/>
<br/>
This is a wonderful story to share with the fur babies and the fur owners because it's interesting while being read and upbeat.<br/>
<br/>
I can totally recommend this to my fellow fur parents, indeed they will gonna enjoy reading this book and understand their fur babies why most dogs love to dig up poops. Nice one kudos!<br/>
<br/>
AnnHorton :tiphat:
Mary Ann Claudine Horton
Currently Reading: From Hell to Home
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Mary Ann Claudine Horton »

<r>&lt;t&gt;I applaud the choice made by the writer to use a classic illustration that is also realistic and real. Because this narrative is humorous and easy to read, it makes me feel like I'm reading an old-school lesson about parables stories. It's definitely highly enjoyable to read.&lt;/t&gt;<br/>
Even though it's not common to read about feces, I actually found it amusing to read about all the many ways that animals poop and how they are able to smell and taste them.<br/>
<br/>
I am constantly looking forward to figuring out how each animal is evaluated in terms of its feces.<br/>
<br/>
It's amusing how the author makes the words sound so natural, which can make it easier for readers to understand.<br/>
<br/>
This is a wonderful story to share with the fur babies and the fur owners because it's interesting while being read and upbeat.<br/>
<br/>
I can totally recommend this to my fellow fur parents, indeed they will gonna enjoy reading this book and understand their fur babies why most dogs love to dig up poops. Nice one kudos!<br/>
<br/>
AnnHorton<EMOJI seq="1f917" tseq="1f917">&#129303;</EMOJI><EMOJI seq="1f917" tseq="1f917">&#129303;</EMOJI></r>
Njugush254
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67

Post by Njugush254 »

<r><wbr/>This keeps appearing every time I submit the review for preview what are this

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”