Paypal email address needed to be changed... [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

ianf08
Currently Reading: A Midsummer Night's Scream
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ianf08.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter
Reading Device: B00365F6EG

Paypal email address needed to be changed... [resolved]

Post by ianf08 »

Hi!
I wanted to change my email for Paypal and I was adviced to contact support but I don't know where to locate their email address. I needed help because my email in Paypal that's connected to OBC no longer exist, that's why I need to change the email address.

Thank you in advance! :D
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm not sure what you mean when you say that your email address no longer exists. Can you please explain further?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
ianf08

Post by ianf08 »

Melissa Jane wrote: 22 May 2023, 01:47 Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm not sure what you mean when you say that your email address no longer exists. Can you please explain further?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Hi Melissa,
I just meant I changed the email address on my Paypal and I will be changing my email here as well because I don't use the old email address I used to register my Paypal with and gave here on OBC.
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, once you set your PayPal email address and payment is sent to it, it cannot be changed. I believe you can add more than one email address to your PayPal account. Instead of removing the email address, you can add the secondary email address to your PayPal account. I hope this helps.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
ianf08

Post by ianf08 »

Melissa Jane wrote: 22 May 2023, 03:46 Hi,

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, once you set your PayPal email address and payment is sent to it, it cannot be changed. I believe you can add more than one email address to your PayPal account. Instead of removing the email address, you can add the secondary email address to your PayPal account. I hope this helps.

Thank you.
Melissa.
I haven'r received any payments yet. That's why I am asking if it's okay to change it before taking any reviews with payments.
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

ianf08 wrote: 22 May 2023, 05:50

Thank you.
Melissa.
I haven'r received any payments yet. That's why I am asking if it's okay to change it before taking any reviews with payments.
Hi,

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, if you haven't received any payments, you can change your PayPal email via the preferences tab here: review-team/preferences.php

Thank you.
Melissa.

~ Scott Hughes
ianf08

Post by ianf08 »

Melissa Jane wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 05:22
ianf08 wrote: 22 May 2023, 05:50

Thank you.
Melissa.
Hi,

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, if you haven't received any payments, you can change your PayPal email via the preferences tab here: review-team/preferences.php

Thank you.
Melissa.
Thank you so much, Melissa! This is a big help. Thank you! 😊
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

You are very welcome. If you need assistance with anything else, please let me know.

Thank you.
Melissa.

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”