Daily Giveaways [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Kenesha Latoya Fowler
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenesha-latoya-fowler.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Daily Giveaways [resolved]

Post by Kenesha Latoya Fowler »

Hi,

I recently added my LinkedIn URL. The first step (making sure I'm connected to Scott Hughes) is under way (my request to connect is pending). I'm concerned about the second step, though (commenting on his post about the BOTD). I can't seem to find the post for the current BOTD, the most recent post being about "Date Farm" which was two days ago. I'm new to LinkedIn, so maybe I'm missing something... Do I need to search for the post?

I would also really like to know, will I be disqualified from the Giveaway if I only commented on the post on the OBC LinkedIn page?

Thanks for your help.
"No one is ever satisfied where he is," said the switchman.
~from The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupéry~
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Kenesha L Fowler wrote: 11 Nov 2022, 13:31 Hi,

I recently added my LinkedIn URL. The first step (making sure I'm connected to Scott Hughes) is under way (my request to connect is pending). I'm concerned about the second step, though (commenting on his post about the BOTD). I can't seem to find the post for the current BOTD, the most recent post being about "Date Farm" which was two days ago. I'm new to LinkedIn, so maybe I'm missing something... Do I need to search for the post?

I would also really like to know, will I be disqualified from the Giveaway if I only commented on the post on the OBC LinkedIn page?

Thanks for your help.
Hi.

Thank you for the inquiry. On the Daily Giveaway Page, scroll down to the part with the LinkedIn post. You'll see a "View today's LinkedIn Post" link. Click on it and it'll take you straight to the post.

Kindly be patient as your connection request will be accepted soon.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Official Reviewer Representative
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Kenesha Latoya Fowler
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenesha-latoya-fowler.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Kenesha Latoya Fowler »

It's all sorted now, I think. Thanks for getting back to me.
"No one is ever satisfied where he is," said the switchman.
~from The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupéry~
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 509
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 16%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Kenesha L Fowler wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 09:30 It's all sorted now, I think. Thanks for getting back to me.
Hi Kenesha,

I am glad you were assisted. If we can help with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
rusyalana
Currently Reading: The Vatican Protocol
Bookshelf Size: 156

Post by rusyalana »

Hi! Today's book for the Daily Giveaway is not free. The link redirects to a non existing page on Amazon. The manual search returns only a paperback copy of this book.
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 509
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 16%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

rusyalana wrote: 26 Nov 2022, 11:18 Hi! Today's book for the Daily Giveaway is not free. The link redirects to a non existing page on Amazon. The manual search returns only a paperback copy of this book.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. This book is available for free on Barnes and Noble's website. The link to get this ebook for free can be found here-
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/down-h ... 1098349240

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”