Keyboard for OBC Reader [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
Currently Reading: Life at the Precipice
Bookshelf Size: 755
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bertha-jackson.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Keyboard for OBC Reader [resolved]

Post by Bertha Jackson »

I really like the OBC Reader. However, I would recommend that when you click to add a note, that you be provided with a keyboard to do so.
Bertha R. Jackson :D
Book Reviewer at OnlineBookClub.org
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Bertha Jackson wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 14:38 I really like the OBC Reader. However, I would recommend that when you click to add a note, that you be provided with a keyboard to do so.
Hello.

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I don't really understand it. Do you want a separate keyboard from the default one you use with your device? Or do you mean a keyboard doesn't pop up when you click on "add a note"?

Thanks.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Bertha Jackson »

I meant a keyboard doesn't pop up when I click on "add a note."
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Bertha Jackson wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 09:17 I meant a keyboard doesn't pop up when I click on "add a note."
Hello.

Thank you for the clarification. After clicking on "note", there's a blank space. Click on this space once and the keyboard will pop. I hope this helps.
Thanks.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator

Post by Bertha Jackson »

Ok I feel dumb. Thank you for the information. I look forward to reading more books using this app.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”