E-mail newsletter [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Moddesser Elahi
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Power of Now
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moddesser-elahi.html
Latest Review: Then Comes The Flood by John Payne

E-mail newsletter [resolved]

Post by Moddesser Elahi »

Hi,
I was just looking at the newsletter sent to me by Kirkus Reviews. And, I would like to say that e-mail newsletters could be part of this club - there could be option for newsletter subscription on the website; the way we usually see on a lot of websites. The subscribers could receive newsletters weekly, bi-weekly, or so on. Just my opinion - the newsletters could provide certain suggestions like available books in a particular genre (along with the images of the book-cover).
I feel this could bring more visibility to the website.
Thank you!
PANACEA - Please do not overvalue your body and mind! Just be life! :dance:
Hussein21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hussein21.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by Hussein21 »

Onlinebookclub has emails letters and Scott do send it occasionally but it would be nice to be looking forward to letters by him, weekly
Karen Gurtiza
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karen-gurtiza.html
Latest Review: A Walk in the Twilight by John J Bosco Jr.

Post by Karen Gurtiza »

I love receiving email newsletters
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

celesvik wrote: 21 May 2022, 00:52 I love receiving email newsletters
Hello. Thank you for this suggestion. I haven't really subscribed to any newsletters so I don't know what they look like. If you were to receive weekly newsletters from OBC, what would you prefer to see in it? Can you list the types of contents you'd like this newsletter to have? I'll forward your suggestions to Scott for consideration.

Thanks.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Karen Gurtiza
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karen-gurtiza.html
Latest Review: A Walk in the Twilight by John J Bosco Jr.

Post by Karen Gurtiza »

I had written a letter to someone I've never get to see. I had put it in a bottle that I'm going to throw in the sea...

I guess it's up to Mr. Scott Hughes. May it not be the kind of letter than I've written. Thank you.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”