Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box, as we prefer to deal with Review Team issues privately. If you have an issue or question related to the Review Team, please first check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher) or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer). If you are a reviewer and you have a suggestion, you can post that in the special private Review Team Support Forum.
- Vishnu Priya B
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 01 May 2021, 12:29
- 2021 Reading Goal: 50
- Currently Reading: A Walk Through the Grapes
- Bookshelf Size: 11
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vishnu-priya-b.html
- Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 21 Apr 2021, 16:11
- Currently Reading: Of Love and Vengence
- Bookshelf Size: 2
- Site Admin
- Posts: 50045
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2021 Reading Goal: 100
- Currently Reading: A Pocket Full Of Rye
- Bookshelf Size: 2094
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Publishing Contest Votes: 0
That's because you use ( ) instead of [ ]
"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
- Margaret +254
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 27 Apr 2021, 04:38
- 2021 Reading Goal: 40
- Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
- Bookshelf Size: 9
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-margaret-254.html
- Latest Review: Heroes of Atlantis by Ryan Carriere
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 03 Mar 2021, 02:54
- 2021 Reading Goal: 50
- Currently Reading: Guilty When Black
- Bookshelf Size: 57
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lydia-kinyanjui.html
- Latest Review: The Binding Stone by Liz D. Marx
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 03 May 2021, 10:18
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 3
so is it correct when you type this you wont see it in the review im typing?
why is this so confusing...what do i do wrong?