Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle
. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 17 Feb 2018, 18:43
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 15
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 14
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vlinstry.html
- Latest Review: Demon Freaks by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison
- Location: Findochty, Scotland
My indoemis second hand but but has been working fine since I got it. Recently, however, it has been saying but can't save the book!Ari because there isn't enough space. I haven't added much tonight and I have been able to use them up till now. I tried deleting the previous bookmark but it always puts it right back on even though I don't want it.
Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you fix it?