Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle
. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
- Posts: 300
- Joined: 02 May 2014, 21:39
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-dawson.html
- Latest Review: "The Mystery Factor" by Michael Brightman
I agree handled very badly. But more terrible customer service than sinisterly Orwellian, no?
Latest Review: "The Mystery Factor" by Michael Brightman
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 14 Jun 2014, 16:02
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I don't like it that they can just remove something from my device. I would've been angry had I been in the middle of the book and it just disappeared without notice. However, I can understand needing to retrieve the illegal copies and refund customers money. This is a tricky situation. I do absolutely love my Kindle though and do not plan on ever being without one!
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 02 Jun 2015, 02:56
- Currently Reading: Tabloid Love
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iekelek23.html
Ironic, isn't it? Even if the copies were purchased illegally...perhaps Amazon should have offered a legitimate replacement rather than deleting the book(s) and refunding the money.