Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » E-Books and E-Readers » Kindle Discussion and Support

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Kindle Problem

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.

Kindle Problem

Post Number:#1 by jpatrick88
» 07 Jan 2017, 10:32

Hey I've recently replaced my Kindle Paperwhite with another Paperwhite because I liked the first one so much. I still have the old one and was wondering if anyone ran into the same problem I had with it and knew how to fix it. I kept it in a protective case and when I took it out it still looks brand new but down towards the bottom of the screen there are a bunch of lines going up and down and the advertisement is stuck on the screen. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
jpatrick88

Currently Reading: The Limits of Partnership
Bookshelf Size: 10 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!