- Diving doc
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 06 Dec 2016, 05:26
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diving-doc.html
- Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes
The issues I'm having with it are-
Runs very slow when airplane mode off
Battery runs down completely in about 20 minutes when connected to wifi
Can't review books directly from it
Can anyone tell me if these issues are present in a new kindle?
- Christina O Phillips
- Posts: 323
- Joined: 06 Feb 2017, 10:20
- 2017 Reading Goal: 52
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 125
- Currently Reading: The Expansion
- Bookshelf Size: 1311
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christina-o-phillips.html
- Latest Review: Murdered by James Schannep
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Location: Lost in a good book
I'm new and I see that this post is from December, but I'm answering anyway.
I have a Kindle Paperwhite and am thrilled that my battery lasts up to a month from one charge. I don't have any of the issues you are talking about either.