Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle
. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
- Posts: 200
- Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 07:14
- 2018 Reading Goal: 24
- Favorite Author: Haruki Murakami
- Currently Reading: A Short History of Nearly Everything
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arrigo-lupori.html
- Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2566
- Location: Italy
Actually, I find every free book of the day that is sponsored on here on Amazon.de (I use that one even though I live in Italy), so it's not a problem for me personally, although I understand the frustration for others.
"The abstract sensation of living a lifestyle that hasn't been fully understood."
- The epitome of taste in living disgrace.