- Posts: 200
- Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 07:14
- 2018 Reading Goal: 24
- Currently Reading: A Short History of Nearly Everything
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arrigo-lupori.html
- Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Location: Italy
- The epitome of taste in living disgrace.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 27 Jan 2018, 16:34
- Currently Reading: Trip to Adele
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Posts: 258
- Joined: 23 Mar 2018, 00:38
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 50
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 124
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aryastark.html
- Latest Review: The Prize by Geoffrey M Cooper
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 30 Jan 2018, 07:36
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 11
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omoye.html
- Latest Review: Toxic Side Effect by Sandy Magner
I am from Nigeria too. I get excited when I receive emails that there is free book available, but when I try to download, I can't download or see any download link on Amazon. The Kindle unlimited is a story for another. It makes me unhappy and make me visit this site less often now, because my review opportunity is critically hindered by the this amazon and KU unavailabity.
- Posts: 211
- Joined: 26 Dec 2016, 02:15
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 74
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2346">Free Fish Friday</a>
- Currently Reading: Executive Hoodlum
- Bookshelf Size: 143
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-va2016.html
- Latest Review: Truth by Johnny George
The problem happens only when the book is free at Amazon.com
but not free at other Amazon sites.
One potential solution is for the author/publisher to provide the book
free of cost in the 5 or 6 Amazon country sites in addition to Amazon.com.
A free book is a free book irrespective of which country
the book is downloaded from, so the author/publisher should not
have any problems offering the book for free in all the
sites (except of course the manual work of adding the
book in the other Amazon sites).
I think the above approach is straight-forward and helps.
Transfering the account to Amazon.com may not be a good idea, as the
terms & conditions change from country to country.
My 2 cents.