Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » E-Books and E-Readers » Kindle Discussion and Support

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

RT Kindle Oasis

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.

RT Kindle Oasis

Post Number:#1 by Dayline13
» 13 Jun 2016, 21:32

A month ago purchased the Kindle Oasis and I am in love. While I do have an iPad and a smartphone, nothing compares to having an reader with you while you are at the beach or by the pool lounging, whether its dark or sunny. Its so small and light its also a joy to carry. Not heavy at all, while a little pricey, the luxury of having thousands of books at my fingertips makes it worth it.
Dayline13

Currently Reading: Green Shadows, White Whale
Bookshelf Size: 45 books
Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: RT Kindle Oasis

Post Number:#2 by Esies98
» 03 Jul 2016, 19:10

I own a Kindle paperwhite and I've been thinking to upgrade to the Oasis but i see it too expensive, I love how the Oasis looks and feel but can't see real difference from mine, is Kindle Oasis really worth it?
Esies98

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56 books

View Reviewer Page

Post Number:#3 by Dayline13
» 06 Jul 2016, 09:17

I would honestly say for the price difference it is not worth it. It does exactly everything the paperwhite does. I am a big ebook / ereader fan, I love how light & small the Oasis is, but the huge price difference is not warranted.
Dayline13

Currently Reading: Green Shadows, White Whale
Bookshelf Size: 45 books
Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite

Post Number:#4 by Esies98
» 13 Jul 2016, 13:19

That's what I thought, Thank you for your honesty
Esies98

Currently Reading: