Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle
. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 25 Feb 2016, 22:35
- Bookshelf Size: 0
So every time I try to open any book on my Kindle Fire it crashes? My roommate just dropped it a few days ago, so maybe that's the problem? It has never done this before and it's really frustrating because I am in the middle of an amazing book. Anyone have any suggestions, or should I just finally update and get the newest Kindle?
- Posts: 463
- Joined: 30 May 2014, 00:04
- 2018 Reading Goal: 36
- 2017 Reading Goal: 40
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 8
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 10
- Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
- Currently Reading: The Zookeeper's Wife
- Bookshelf Size: 103
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmandy38.html
- Latest Review: "The Retreat" by Chariss K. Walker
- Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0
- fav_author_id: 2460
Have you tried calling mayday to ask?
- Posts: 408
- Joined: 02 Jul 2016, 16:31
- Currently Reading: The Color of Destiny
- Bookshelf Size: 70
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebeth.html
- Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
- Reading Device: B0097BEFA4
How long have you had it for? I had a kindle fire for a little over a year and one day it just died. I took it to a computer tech and they couldn't even get into it. One of my friends had the same thing happen to hers.