Kindle Paper White

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
gordonwrites
Currently Reading: Munich
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gordonwrites.html
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Kindle Paper White

Post by gordonwrites »

I have recently bought a Kindle paperwhite and so far it does the job. Love the fact that I can read anywhere as it has the backlight. I still prefer a 'proper' book but the e-reader has its place.
:techie-studyinggray:
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
Ash and Stars
Bookshelf Size: 640
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ash-and-stars.html
Latest Review: "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman

Post by Ash and Stars »

I'm very happy with the Paper White too. I bought it a couple of years ago and haven't looked back since. It's so handy when travelling and the battery life is very good.
Latest Review: "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman
Tango
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tango.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by Tango »

While I miss the full keyboard and audio abilities of my old Kindle (not sure what model), I am really impressed with this little Paperwhite. The backlight is well worth the lack of extra abilities. And, I love that it's small enough to fit in the chest pocket of my coat.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
jlhazlewood1
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by jlhazlewood1 »

I got the Kindle Paperwhite from my mom for Christmas a few years ago and I still love it! My biggest issue before receiving this was not being able to read at night which is the time I usually enjoy reading, like in bed. My e-reader is almost always my go-to instead of physical copies. The only downside I wasn't too crazy about was it just being black & white - no vibrant color. I've never had a Kindle Fire so not sure what the differences are.
mochababy70
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mochababy70.html

Post by mochababy70 »

I love my Paper White so much that I also bought one for my Mom. It took a little while to get use to not turning pages but now I would rather read on this than an actual book.

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”