Kindle owner

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
jbosley-76
Bookshelf Size: 0

Kindle owner

Post by jbosley-76 »

I am a kindle owner. I love the ability to read many books on the go. I also love the feel of a book in my hand. I love my kindle so much that I have gotten the kindle app on all my other devices too.
kaylahar6
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaylahar6.html
Latest Review: "The Shades" by Anup Dhirwan

Post by kaylahar6 »

I agree. The kindle is really a great device.
Latest Review: "The Shades" by Anup Dhirwan
Reading lady
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reading-lady.html
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M

Post by Reading lady »

I will add my agreement, especially if you have the 3G version!
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M
Judith H
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Judith H »

I was reluctant to get a kindle. I am an avid reader, and love browsing in bookstores. I love the feel and smell of a new book. I was afraid I would lose the sensory pleasure of reading a new book.
I have had a Kindle for 3 years now, and I love it! I love the ability to order a new book online and immediately read it. I like being able to read in the dark, because of the backlight. I love being able to travel without having the heft of a book to carry.Waiting in lines is bearable when you can pull your Kindle out of your purse and read.

-- 28 Jul 2015, 16:18 --
mochababy70
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mochababy70.html

Post by mochababy70 »

There is nothing better to read on than the Kindle Paper White.
mariacarolinea
Currently Reading: The Selection
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariacarolinea.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mariacarolinea »

I agree! I love my Kindle! It's with me every step of the way: daily routine in public transportation, long road trips with my friends and family, helping me study. Anyway, I absolutely love it!
Kareka88
Favorite Book: A Ring of Endless Light
Currently Reading: The Rooster Bar
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kareka88.html
Latest Review: Will of The Hill by Marshall Cobb
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Kareka88 »

I love my Kindle. I am on my second device. I like the ease of purchasing books and getting them right away without having to go to a bookstore. I like the ability to take it with me. It is light and fits in my purse easily. It is easy to read and keep track of what you have read. Kindle books many times are cheaper than even paperbacks and you can get many for free. I LOVE that you can get a sample of the book and try it out before you purchase it. I like that Amazon keeps a record of all the books I've purchased for it and I don't have to keep them all on my device. I like that I can share books with others and know that I will not lose the book.
However, I do still like to read a "real" book once-in-awhile. Either traveling by air or just to have the feel of a book in in my hands. Many times I will go to a bookstore and write down titles I want to read and then get the kindle version.
Esther Mulandi
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-mulandi.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Esther Mulandi »

I agree Kindle is really great.

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”