Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » E-Books and E-Readers » Kindle Discussion and Support

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Kindle owner

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.

Kindle owner

Post Number:#1 by jbosley-76
» 14 Dec 2013, 10:59

I am a kindle owner. I love the ability to read many books on the go. I also love the feel of a book in my hand. I love my kindle so much that I have gotten the kindle app on all my other devices too.
jbosley-76

Bookshelf Size: 0 books
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Kindle owner

Post Number:#2 by kaylahar6
» 20 Jan 2014, 10:41

I agree. The kindle is really a great device.
kaylahar6's Latest Review: "The Shades" by Anup Dhirwan
kaylahar6

Bookshelf Size: 3 books

View Reviewer Page
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#3 by Reading lady
» 23 Feb 2014, 17:01

I will add my agreement, especially if you have the 3G version!
Reading lady's Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M
Reading lady

Bookshelf Size: 14 books

View Reviewer Page
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#4 by Judith H
» 28 Jul 2015, 16:17

I was reluctant to get a kindle. I am an avid reader, and love browsing in bookstores. I love the feel and smell of a new book. I was afraid I would lose the sensory pleasure of reading a new book.
I have had a Kindle for 3 years now, and I love it! I love the ability to order a new book online and immediately read it. I like being able to read in the dark, because of the backlight. I love being able to travel without having the heft of a book to carry.Waiting in lines is bearable when you can pull your Kindle out of your purse and read.

-- 28 Jul 2015, 16:18 --
Judith H

Bookshelf Size: 0 books