Cost effective

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
M_fritz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-m-fritz.html
Latest Review: Followed my Star by AR Annahita

Cost effective

Post by M_fritz »

Hi everyone! So with christmas coming up I thought I would buy a kindle. It breaks my heart because I love having a book in my hands ... But it must be done. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a specific kindle or where to buy them that is cost effective. I'd really only want to spend 60$ at most because it's got a free app I could download. (I'm transitioning to a kindle so I don't kill my cell phones battery and take up memory space)
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

I was also thinking of asking for a Kindle for Christmas! It helps save a lot of space on books, and provide better protection than physical books do. I will be following this post to see what other members recommend! :D
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Amazon has cheap kindles, so I suggest checking them out.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Kaitlyn Canedy

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

gali wrote: 19 Nov 2019, 00:59 Amazon has cheap kindles, so I suggest checking them out.
Is there one, in particular, that is the best out of all of them? I am asking this question, assuming that you own a Kindle device. :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Katie Canedy wrote: 19 Nov 2019, 01:28
gali wrote: 19 Nov 2019, 00:59 Amazon has cheap kindles, so I suggest checking them out.
Is there one, in particular, that is the best out of all of them? I am asking this question, assuming that you own a Kindle device. :)
Yes, I have and I love it. The best one is the new model, but the Kindle Paperwhite is good enough. Amazon has many deals.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Kaitlyn Canedy

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Okay, thank you! I will look into that one. Maybe there will be a sale this Black Friday or Cyber Monday for one too. Didn't even think of that until just now.
M_fritz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-m-fritz.html
Latest Review: Followed my Star by AR Annahita

Post by M_fritz »

Ooo I totally forgot the whole black Friday and cyber monday thing. Thanks for your answers gali and Katie.

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”