Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle
. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 13 Apr 2018, 15:06
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 27
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paigegreenpurba.html
- Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider
I agree that the Paperwhite is much easier on the eyes to read. I also like that the functionality of the Paperwhite is limited to book downloading and reading. I felt like the Fire was just a regular tablet that happened to be produced by Kindle.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Apr 2019, 16:45
- 2019 Reading Goal: 30
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 6
- Currently Reading: Unchained
- Bookshelf Size: 42
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eclecticmama.html
- Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon
- Reading Device: B00KC6I06S
I am currently reading most of my books on the very first Kindle Fire, and I am in the market for a new e-reader. The fire is so heavy after while my wrists and hands will start to hurt. Not to mention I have to frequently charge it. You have given me a lot to consider. Thank you!