Help with Nook boards

Use this forum to discuss the Nook by Barnes and Noble. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Nook, deciding which nook to buy, or you already have a Nook and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Nooks.
varnish7
Currently Reading: The Quiche of Death
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Help with Nook boards

Post by varnish7 »

Does anyone know how to post messages on the B&N website? Whenever I try, I keep getting asked to create a pen name. Thanks for any help.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Have you already tried creating a pen name?

What is the message or question you want to post on the B&N website? Is it something we might be able to help you with here?
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
varnish7
Currently Reading: The Quiche of Death
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by varnish7 »

The question I had about my Nook was regarding the highlighting feature. It doesn't seem to be working for some reason. It started when I began to turn off the machine between uses rather than just letting my Nook go to sleep. When I did that the highlighting feature worked fine. Any advice you could give would be appreciated. Thanks!
melissastone9711
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissastone9711.html

Post by melissastone9711 »

I would suggest this, if your trying to save battery life on your nook is to turn the brightness all the way down, also turn off wifi when not using it, saves a tremendous amount of battery, if that's the reason your shutting it off. If not mabye call nook help line they may have a fix otherwise. Best of luck
kalnory
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by kalnory »

This is what I have discovered, that kept happening to me but if I turn the page then
Go back to the page I was on the features work again. I hope this works for you too!

Return to “Nook Discussion and Support”