Verifying Purchase

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to [email protected] and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
Julie Gebrosky
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-gebrosky.html
Latest Review: Archer the Therapy Dog by Katie Baron

Verifying Purchase

Post by Julie Gebrosky »

I have a question for the group. I'd like to review the second edition in hardback. I ordered the book, but it won't be here for almost a week. When I click to accept the review, what should I do when it asks me to verify that I have received a copy of the book? I know you need to verify within one hour. Is it different for this book, or should I wait to accept the review until I'm holding the book?
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

If you successfully ordered the book, mark that you were able to get a working copy.

The dashboard is designed with downloadable ebooks in mind, which is the more common process, so the wording will be a little off for a self-purchase hardcover books that need to ship.

Sorry for the confusion!
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Julie Gebrosky
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-gebrosky.html
Latest Review: Archer the Therapy Dog by Katie Baron

Post by Julie Gebrosky »

Scott wrote: 09 Dec 2022, 13:30 If you successfully ordered the book, mark that you were able to get a working copy.

The dashboard is designed with downloadable ebooks in mind, which is the more common process, so the wording will be a little off for a self-purchase hardcover books that need to ship.

Sorry for the confusion!
That sounds good. Thanks for the clarification! :D

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”